I was tagged by Kunsjoi
Four jobs I have had :
My first Job is AD Typist; I should post this Ad,
(Home Based Jobs – You can Earn upto Rs. 10,000 – 15,000 pm
Seeking home Ad typists. Paid per response, not per sale. No previous experience is required, full training provided. Please send your enquiry to us) on many sites, like Adpost.com, freeclassifieds.com, indianads.com ect, if any body see this ad and sent me mails, the company will give me Rs.4 for one mail. I done this job for 2 months, but I dint get any response for that company.
Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Basha ( a tamil movie), there is a fight in this movie (my favorite), where our super star Rajini Kanth pull the hand pump and beat the roudys, really the CD was get scratched, I used to see the fight replay for many times and the background music is very nice in this movie (basha, tan tadatan….)
2. Gilly – I like this movie for its Fast screenplay, and the action of Vijay. Y favorite scen is Sumo (Car) Chasing and climax fight.
3. Titanic – It’s a beautyfull love epic poem, I like the scens where the Hero Jack and his friend, go to the edge of the ship and see the Dholpins sailing in front of the ship. the Jack and Rose stand on the edge of the ship, and exchange there Love, and the background music is very nice in this movie and the hero Jack draw the nude art of heroine Rose, is very beautiful I wonder how they took that shot. And the last scen were the Ship brokes, I can’t imagine like this. There is no limitt to enjoy this movie, I have see lot of time, but I dint get bore for a single time.
4. Speed – I think I have see this movie at least more than 10, times. The hero have done a good action, I like the scen where the hero jack, go under the Bus to take the Bomb and the final shot of the train which broke the wall and run on the Road, the bus jumpthe big hole on the Bridge.
Four places I have lived:
I have lived in only two place.
1. I born in Adyar (Chennai) area, and grow in the same area.
2. Last year we changed our house to Thiruvanmiure (Chennai) area.
Four TV shows I love to Watch:
1.Nengal katta Padal (tamil program) on Suntv. In this show we can learn many intersting information about the world places.
2.Global Teeker in Discovery Travel & Living – we can see many important City in the world, and can know information about that city, like culture, food habits, and any beautyful locations. I used to write the name of the place they show and browze that names in the google.com and find more information about that place.
3. Nation Tonight in NDTV – I think this is the best news program, where they covery important news in country wide and it is easy to understand the, Natasha’s (news reader) English and her styel of reading news are very nice.
4. KBC-2 in Star Vijay – It was a game show, which host by Bollywood superstar Amitab Bachan. The questions are very informative and knowledgable. In KBC my favorite episode is Sania Mirza and Lara Dhatta’s special show. I am very happy to recommend this show to any body. After amitab’s ill ness they have stoped this show, I don’t know when they will show this program.:(
4 Vacations, I will always remember
1. Ooty – it’s a nice place I have see, the thottabata is very favorite tourist place in Oots, the hishest point in south India. The way between thottabata and Ooty is very cool and good place to take photo’s
2. Kodaikanal – there are lot to tell about this place, my favorite locations in this hill is Green Valle, Pillar Rock, Coaker walk and Barijam. It is very beautyful place, full of green plants and flowers.
3. Mudhumalai Wild Life Santuary – Wow! It was a very nice experieance to travell on the Ooty to Mysore road, we no need to go inside the forest, the travell on road itseld give us going inside forest. We saw many animal in that rought.
4. Mysore – I like mysore for its Botanical Garden near Krishna Raja Sagar Dam, wow!!, amazing garden and its water dance is very beautyful. The mysore palace is very nice place for tourist, every Sunday they put lights for hole palace.
My favorite 4 foods
1. Idly – Sambar
2. Puliyotharai (tamarind rice), which used to give in temples.
3. Keerai rice (green rice) – is the very nartural food, when we eat the green rice and beetroot as side dish it will be very nice.
4. Fish fry
Four places I'd rather be now:
I lived only in Chennai, my favorite places in chennai is Merina Beach, Besant Nagar Beach. Woodlence Drive in restarent and Drive-in Theater ect……… there is no limit to tell about chennai. Any where we can go in this world, but i like to live only in Chennai, Chennai is a developing city, we have all fecelities.
Four sites I visit daily
Four people I tag
I Don’t like to give my friend Home work, if they intersted, can do on there own.