Was tagged by Veda and Amutha
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4?
Ans: angina: pain in the chest caused by an inadequate blood…
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.& catch air?
Ans: I can’t catch.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Ans: a song from Kathal in Sunmusic, Valthalam vanga.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Ans squirrel raising sound in our apartment.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Ans: yesterday evening for walking.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Ans: Veda’s blog, for coping the questions.
9. What are you wearing?
Ans: Pant & Shirt
10. When did you last laugh?
Ans: I hour back.
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Ans: some wall papers, flower stand, wall clock and lights.
12. Seen anything weird lately?
Ans: Britnespears photo in a Magazine
13. What do you think of this quiz?
Ans: to know about my current activities.
14. What is the last film you saw?
Ans: Arnold’s Eraser in DVD.
15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Ans: a beautiful house near Seashore, a Cruise Ship, Tata Safari car and adopt Orphanages.
16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know?
Ans: wonder on every life. I will not hide anything form my friends.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Ans: will change the terrorists mind and create awareness about the disable in the public and stop the actions, which are against the nature.
18. Do u like to Dance?
Ans: why not.
19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Ans: Dharshine or Asin
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Ans: dint imagine without parents and living abroad.
22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Ans: you lived a best life.
I am tagging