I was tagged by Sree to write 8 facts about my self. This tag took my 2 hours, but time is not a matter, when doing this tag for my dears to know about me.
These are the rules
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
(Who found this 4th rule? It’s childish)
4. If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes.
Here starts the tag
1. I am a parent’s kid, I can’t live a day also with out them. Except breathing, thinking, reading like other simple things, motion in life is unimagined without them. Nowadays our life is becoming worse that always makes disturbance in the serene life.
2. I avoid the love that comes in any expectation, except my love and when I realize I have deceit by the love to get over their work, I feel down. If it was painful in life physically, I won't be repent that much, when the pain was in heart I could not bear that. Whatever u wants can take from me, but never fool me with the fallacy words. I feel that thinks can’t be equalizing before humans and their love.
3. I look for perfect in everything. I know our life was not perfect always; we do mistakes sometimes without our ignorance. If the mistake was within us it will affect our self only, when we make mistake or contempt on others we can’t realize what loss it made for them. I wanted to be perfect and responsible for whatever whoever entrust to me.
4. I won’t give much importance to hide myself behind the cosmetic and swank. Using powder to face is something uncommon, may be always being inside house I haven’t give humble. I wanted to be simple and as well as smart looking.
5. When I was not giving important to the above one, am I going to have wishes on gold ornaments? I am deep away from the gold, their were times I wore rings, chains… after come across peoples who are more enthusiastic on gold, where humans were treat as second for the sake of gold, I said good buy to it.
6. Stop is what I would tell, if someone talks to me about the religion, caste or even god. This is something what I want to get away, but it comes my way usually. Asking the religious and caste is coming from our birth to death; when bharathi wrote “there is no caste, child, telling by depressing and raising is sin” were the schools that teach this itself asking the caste, then how can we come out of this. But I think now days it was separated as classes.
7. God is who I haven’t pray before him for last few years. I belief on god or not is my personal, but I respect others hope on god. I don’t refuse to accept the whished they bring from god, and I pray through my heart that there wishes must be exist. Many wonder am I that child, who hold hand to pray where ever the visible of lord ganesh. I have no problem in visit temples by joining with others, and I like the pleasant in the temple that has silence and fewer crowds.
8. I love more the culture and tradition of India and wish to explore as much I can. I have interest of knowing the historical of every culture and their tradition of this world. I am a rural enthusiastic, I don’t want to miss the celebrations that hold with traditional art of ours, but I couldn’t get an opportunity like that.
Ya ya ya….. I did the tag finally. Hope I give some info about me through this tag. Thanks sree, to make me come over with some of my thoughts
I am passing this to my friends