Was tagged by Vishesh. Something different.
Please thoughtfully consider the following, and choose one item for each of the categories below. (Be sure to describe your reasons for choosing)
* One religious work from a non-familiar tradition you’ll read:
I read whatever interest me and wanted to be. And there is no space for religious
*One music video-that you like-from your “least likely to listen to’ genre:
countless the list…. But the one in recent is Uyirile En Uyirile… from Vellitherai, I like to listen the melody but not the video.
* A book from a genre you almost never read, that you have read, or you will read (promise!):
I come across many books earlier and my introduction to books are very little. The one am looking forward to catch is the Progressive version in Art of Living.
* Somewhere you’d never thought to go on holiday/vacation, and why it might be fun to go there?
Brazil. For the amazing Amazon, Rio de Janeiro and carnival festival.
* A specific food you’ve never tried, but will because of this meme, honest!:
So much, except from familiar South Indian dishes. Have seen the paani puri stalls somewhere around, but never thought to taste, but should do one day.
* A sport or game you really hate, or haven’t tried yet, but are willing to give one more go:
I hate much hanging on the single most game Cricket. In my childhood I tried more games with friends, but still very touched is the Gilli danda. In our street back, we sight more elders to us play this game and have listen to mom saying her experience playing this game with her siblings.
* A style of dance you probably won’t try (we won’t make you promise on this one):
If I became a dancer I will answer.
* A career job you don’t feel you’re suited for, and why:
IT professional, I don’t like just fall into this ditch and I won’t because am not educated to it.. If am not abnormal, I would choose the agriculture is best.
* An item that’s “thinking out of the box’ for this meme that hadn’t been included:
A bright shining star, what world see it in wonder.
a question: what will you do if we send you to the place you wanted and tell you to play?
I play until I get bored or tired.
* If there’s one thing in life you wanted to do, and will do because of this meme, what will it be?
Farming! It’s becoming the sinner part of our lives and it reflects dim faces on us and what is behind price rise.
People interested can do the tag on there own pleasure. Thank you.