Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dismissed suspense

There was something very beautiful I was expecting from time I begin listening to this lines from Vaaranam Aayiram, song Mundhinam Paartheanea. It goes like ‘Hi maalini! I am Krishnan. Naa itha sollia aahanum, nee avalavu azahu... inga evanum ivalavu azaha oru… … ivalavu azaha paathirukkamattanga. Am in love with you!’ (Hi Maalini. I am Krishnan. I have to tell this, you are such beautiful… here anyone such beautiful one…. such beautifully must not be seen. Am in love with you)

First time I got to see this scene in television today. Must acknowledge that I could not see its beautiful! Don’t know how about for others, I was disappointed with that scene, where I expect is something that I can’t explain how felt I was dreaming with that lovely dialogue. It’s not young and romantic, what I truly expecting was the scene must have the young Surya proposing to beautiful Sameera Reddy his love on her. But it was oppose, that father suriya who was in young then converse to the step down heroine Simran. I won’t tell simran is not beautiful, but it was unfeeling and the situation is untouched!

Simran’s first introduction was with Surya in Nearukku near and that was also sweet and likable. The movie also has beautiful songs and one of my favorite ‘manam virunbuthea’ is paired both and lovable. Tamil heroes don’t get such older soon, and look very young in makeup, but actress don’t stand long as heroines, and get down to character artist. No, that’s not the problem. It’s the feel that missing! Even an old pair can propose, but it must bring smile and pause watching. I got strange and odd feeling, how the sweet vocal of surya assume through audio is least a lot while watching! I could not wait visiting theater to watch this yet to be a enchant movie.

10 comments:

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Thanks for taking me to a different realm altogether!

Your previous posts on Bird Watching and the passing away of MNM are commendable!

I especially liked the post on Bird Watching and the accompanying poem!

Jeeves said...

How true Jeevan. Even I felt that. The beauty of the song was lost in the visuals

tulipspeaks said...

the best movie of 2008. u really have to watch this one.


ammu.

Vishesh said...

ha i heard the songs,havent see the video or the film :P

Ramyah said...

Hi jeevan. I haven't seen the video too. But i love that song and can't wait to watch the movie if it falls short of my expectations :-)

Raghavan alias Saravanan M said...

thats a beautiful piece!!

//It’s not young and romantic, what I truly expecting was the scene must have the young Surya proposing to beautiful Sameera Reddy his love on her. But it was oppose, that father suriya who was in young then converse to the step down heroine Simran.//

same pinch :(.


Here you for my review of the same film sir -> http://blogsofraghs.wordpress.com/2008/11/22/vaaranam-aayiram-review/

Cheers,
Raghavan alias Saravanan M.

krystyna said...

Have a good day, dear Jeevan!

starry said...

Have not seen this movie but would like to see it.I love the picture of the bird in your previous post.

Sameera Ansari said...

I had a similar feeling when I watched the video of "Teri Ore" from the movie "Singh is King".Sometimes,the beauty of the song is simply not brought out in the visualization.

Btw,have heard loads of good reviews about this movie too :)

Jeevan said...

Rakesh – Thanks so much buddy. It’s a great lose of MN.N

Jeeves – I dint really saw that song, but the minute dialogue gives me that feel.

Ammu – sure, I will check out soon.

Vishesh – isn’t that wonderful vishesh :)

Ramyah – I was so eager to watch the film, hope u too enjoy the film when u watch :)

Raghav – Thank you buddy, i liked ur review more :)

Krystyna – Thank you dear, have a wonderful vacations. Hug

Strarry – Thanks dear, yes I too get more positive reviews of this fim.

Sameera – yes of course, sometimes the meaning of the song itself turns down to the imperfect visualization. Thanks so much for your comment on my others post too. So glad to welcome u back dear friend, Hope life was pleasant right there :)