Saturday, December 20, 2008

My awards

There are four different awards give to me by my dear buddies in blogging. Often we share awards in praising our sweet friends, just making ourselves surprise and smiles. I am so pleased to give these awards to my entire friends and silent readers here.

A beautiful award from Priya.



Proximity award from our dear Starry.


What is this Proximity award about?

"This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Freedom and Independent Award from cool Rakesh. To mention about, he comes from the heavenly place Ooty :)


Barath present me this Lovely Blogger award.(i truly regret for missing your award dear, thanks for remaining :)

7 comments:

The Seeker said...

You missed to put my award.. lovely blogger award..

Jeevan said...

sorry barath. now i have added your award too :)

krystyna said...

ALL AWARDS are great, as you are a great man Jeevan!
Congratulations!

I'm proud of being your friend!

Take care!

Vishesh said...

congrats :) I thought i gave you the proximity too :)

Sameera Ansari said...

Congrats on the awards dear!You deserve them all and much more :)

Resonator said...

great brother...congratulations...


happy blogging

அமிர்தவர்ஷினி அம்மா said...

wishes for awargs Greeeeeeeeeat