Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lonely gesture

Lonely gesture
Like the day will never return
I looked across the open sky
like the shattered clouds I see
the sudden solitude disturbs me

The time heat was melt by evening
thus breeze began to blow, and
not alone it moves the leaves
but also the memories of past

The birds twitter to fly across
conveying me that we’re still here
looking for you’re sense, keep aside solitude
here nature exist for you

The empty enclosure looks at me
with space full of gesture
thinking about happier and laughter
just came to conclusion by school’s reopen

I never saw the solitude side
while being along with kin’s these days
while they annoy sometime
I think about love and it wasn’t bothered me
- as they are my brothers

Sometime it taught me patience,
and sense that everyone has a need
that nothing goes loss, as I learn
young minds to develop mine.

I wanted to correct something goes misunderstand with last post. The marriage is for my cousin and she is my childhood friend and I regret that some of you understood that my cousin and my childhood friend are getting married. I am extremely sorry. But today her marriage went on quite amusing and I am so happy seeing her going with him nicely… will share my experience on marriage later.

10 comments:

Anya said...

I LOVE POEMS :))))))))
Its beautiful Jeevan !!

siva // ശിവ said...

hi jeevan, i am happy to hear you are happy..... nice verses....

Kavi said...

Mix ups do happen. And the magic of poetry rests in the fact that beauty lies in the beholders eyes !!

And this one is impressive too !! As usual !

:)

Yamini Meduri said...

thats so beautiful and neatly written....i loved the way you selected the words an nicely woven together....perfect yaar..!!!

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Well written lines! Many congrats to your cousin!

Have a good weekend!

The Seeker said...

LOved the lines

Sorry I don frequent here because of poorly poor dial up connection, read the missed posts

And congrats to ur cousin!!!

Priya said...

That was wonderful lines Jeevan.

literally stupid said...

great words.too powerful. it srikes a cord.

Rajesh said...

Very nice poem and fantastic snap.

Jeevan said...

Thanks everyone for your pleasing comments :)