Monday, May 28, 2012

Princess of hills

Princess of hills
Portrait by Jeevan (click image for enlarge)
I just find her very pretty
wrapped around in scarf
and like a beautiful flower
she blooms a smile
as mysterious as mist;

Taking a step at back
and holding hands across,
she gave an impressive pose
with a little charm on face
which I still feel adorable;

The picturesque lake of kodai
in mist backdrop, enhanced…
leaving aside a small shrine
and least visible on water lilies
embrace a sense of spiritual.

The elegant outfit
and the worn around scarf
resembles a style of Kashmiri
unlike the crown of Himalayas
she’s the princess of hills.

Footnote: The one looks so favorable to shoot was none but my sweet (cousin) sister Dhana! She is always charming, and esp. during our vacation in Kodaikanal - which is called Princess of Hills, she was enchanting and I captured this one while she was standing casually on the lake pavement.  I thank her for giving me such a lovely pose seeing me shooting at her and I must say it is one of a beautiful and best portrait I have done.

13 comments:

ashok said...

nice one Jeevan...

ladyfi said...

She really is lovely - this is a great shot!

Simran said...

Beautiful your words and portrait :)
Loved it so much!

eden said...

You are good in taking photos, Jeevan. Love it.

Rajesh said...

Simply beautiful.

Vetrimagal said...

So sweet Jeevan, to pen a verse for your cousin. Lucky lady indeed.


Kinldy have a look at my blog page and offer your comments , if you have the time.
Thanks.

http://vetrimagal.blogspot.in/2012/05/blog-post.html

eden said...

Thanks Jeevan for the visit. Have a nice day always.

♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫ said...

Beautiful words to describe he pretty lady :) Made me smile :D

monsoon dreams said...

Thats so nice of you, Jeevan! love the picture!!pleae post more of the pictures u take.

Anonymous said...

Creating a mobile friendly website does not mean
simply 'altering' your existing website. Dating websites are big business
these days, and it's pretty easy to get one started with a minimal investment. These days internet is ruling our world, even that of the common man.

My site - qfurtos.livejournal.com

Anonymous said...

If you delay any longer you could be missing out on some very good pay days.
The reasons for this continued trend include outsourcing non-core
competencies (i. 0, a tool designed for stock traders of all skill levels who want to find potential stock trades quickly
and easily.

my web-site; stock trading advice reviews
Also see my web page: stock trading analysis

Silvia Jacinto said...

We are all like flowers that blooms or withered in the garden depending on how we take good care of our self. So do not let negativity pass through. Enjoy and be confident. Have a good day and visit my site for more information.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Silvia Jacinto said...

Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net