Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Specs and Me

I just don’t know how, but specs change the image of self…

Giving an intelligent and smart look! lol
New look with specs
Self portrait with specs, through the mirro
Some says pink is for girls, but I don’t agree…

And pink is a pretty color for girls to get addict easily

And for that that there’s nothing like guys should not like it.

specs and system

I didn’t go for this specific color of pink for specs, but it got my attention being simple and neat…

And actually it’s a dark pink but can't noticed while at look.

My specs

I don’t find nearly difference in my face worn to specs. But it feels so good :)

18 comments:

eden said...

I like it, Jeevan. You look even more smarter with it.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great glasses, Jeevan. They look nice on you. I only wear glasses for reading --but hubby wears them all of the time...

Love your self photo.
Betsy

TexWisGirl said...

you look very 'adult' and studious. :)

Simran said...

I agree specs give an intelligent and smart look... And here you are looking too good with specs :)

Anonymous said...

Cool specs! I wear them too.

Kavi said...

Funky they are ! :)

ashok said...

you are intelligent and smart...with or without the spec :)

Irfanuddin said...

ueah... i go with what Ashok said above.....and intellectual too..:)

Eden said...

Thanks for the visit, Jeevan!

Jyoti Mishra said...

u look good..
yeah its a common notion among many ppl that ppl wid specs are supposedly intelligent :P

I think the real "intelligent" know better :D

eden said...

Hi, Jeevan!

Thanks for dropping by..

Linda said...

Very nice. They look good on you, Jeevan. And I agree with you that pink is not just for girls.

Anonymous said...

you are looking good with specs...

Rajesh said...

You look smart.

Kalyan said...

That's a cool looking glass!

venuss66 said...

You look good. True a pair of spectacles can change ones appearance.:)

Anonymous said...

Looking smart Jeevz :)))) Hugss

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

jeevan,
a scholar, and a poet gets a great look with the specs on. looking scholarly.great.
karthik+amma