Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love blossom

Image courtesy: tumblr
My heart beats for her, in love 
I don’t know who she was
but meeting every day in dream
and living with her at imagine.

I proposed, she refused 
but the interest only grows
even she scold me several times
until understand me quite.

A magic only happen in dreams
with no more twist or turns
but a feel of alive moments
where eyes closed enough.

We met, become mate and date
love blooms at exchange of heart
harmony playing a song, despite
our different background score.

Life was very pleasant, sharing
the various shades of life
gifting, hugging and kissing
leading a beautiful unending phase.

13 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

What a perfect poem for Valevtine's Day :)

TexWisGirl said...

very sweet, jeevan.

Indrani said...

Perfect for Valentine's Day!

Rajesh said...

Beautiful. love is in the air.

Meoww said...

Sweet :)

deeps said...

nice poem, that image is cute too...

Destination Infinity said...

IMHO, only kids who have no idea about the external world and its people will 'fall in love'.

Destination Infinity

Anonymous said...

So sweet - a lovely poem.

Krishna/കൃഷ്ണ said...

nice love poem...

thanks

Kalyan said...

beautiful...

eden said...

Love this poem, Jeevan. Well done!

Sai Charan said...

Very well written, nice poem Jeevan!! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha: "I proposed, she refused
but the interest only grows[...]"

I suppose immediate acceptance is always a boring thing. Not that I am an expert when it comes to the "L" feeling, but I guess some amount of unpredictability makes things interesting :)