Tuesday, May 07, 2013

My new residence

The drama of resettle with the new residence has quite over a week now with the reconnect of internet after nine days. The actual plan of shifting house during the last weekend of April or May 1 had advanced following the milk boiling custom and with the presence of cousins we decided to go ahead with their assist on loading and unloading things. I wasn't really prepared to be shifted on 25/5/2013 but I was glad I could make a note about shifting home here in my blog as I expected to be delayed on reconnecting internet. I haven’t packed my things then, thinking that we would come back and it could be done on my supervision but anyhow I didn't miss anything and content with shifting things. Since it was done by my cousins, they know how important some things are and mean to me.
My new residence
The front part of the home
We had took a wrong decided to shift home at untimed and it seems summer is not a suitable season for shifting home. Apart shifting things under scorching sun, the house we chose have no upper potion exposes to more summer heat and we suffered a lot the first two days at night until A/C is fixed. During day times we don’t feel much hot and with large windows we get plenty of light and fresh air and no room needed a light until dusk surrounds. Each room has two windows and since I could never imagine living in a house without windows, I am glad this house also has enough windows alike the early one and hence this is a corner plot with one road lead to a dead end, there wasn't much vehicle traffic around the home.

We receive sunlight until 6.30 pm inside the house and the street light illuminates the night feels secure. I don’t feel missing the birds here, since arrived I’m hearing to the Kingfisher calls every day similar to the time I used to check the bird perch the flame tree in front of my then home. There are Mynas and Koels as well! I haven’t gone out exploring the neighborhood much and looking for birds but took a small trail on wheel chair other day. This area holds number of wonderful homes and bungalows - one of it called ***** Vilas, looks like a palace and highly secured by (CCTV cameras). Its architecture and door presentations were marvelous!

Coming to the new home, it is a 2 bhk individual house with more than enough space for four of my family to sustain freely. A life-size living room making others envies and the Neem tree in front of the house is a gift on fresh breeze and almost houses in the area have a neem tree in front of their homes. A yellow flowering shrub were also found at many home, and whatever reason may people hold to have the shrub at their front yard I find it so beautiful decorating the houses. We too have a one within our compound yet to rise.
The interior collage of our new home
The last weekend of April followed by home shifting was fun because of gathered cousin and aunt and their helping was a lot reduced the pain of my parents in shifting and arranging things. Apart shifting, we had fun get-together and sharing the happening and happiness of life from our own corners. Playing dice and tasting ice-cream (after very long time) make the moment very enjoyable and cheerful, as well cherish. The environment here was very nice except little hot, while it is summer, I guess almost everyone experience heat wherever they are. Since shifted, life goes at relax pace and I don’t find catching up things at hurry and hooked with book reading and listening music, as I had no internet connection I felt missing the online activity but I believe this brake is needed to look after others. My woke up time also become early after shifted here and I really having good sleep and feel positive and enrich in energy and attitude.

Hope this feeling sustain! It is also good to be back here and reconnected with friends and opening my window on overseas sharing. 

17 comments:

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan(1981-2005 ) said...

Beautiful house.Very good choice.Enjoy.
karthik+amma

George said...

Welcome back! I'm glad your move went well and you are now enjoying your new home. The house is beautiful.

TexWisGirl said...

i was very happy to see comments from you this morning! i had been thinking about your move and was hoping all went well. really glad your cousins were able to pack and move you and help your parents get settled, too!

the new house looks beautiful! and so glad the a/c got fixed so it is now comfortable. lots of open space and light! wonderful!

so glad you are back on line again! congratulations on your new home!

Simran said...

Wow! your new home is so beautiful and spacious :)
Congratulations dear ... :)
Happy you're back..

Best wishes!
Take care

Anonymous said...

Those rooms look so bright and airy! Just gorgeous.

ashok said...

happy to see your nice spacious home...congrats Jeevan!

deeps said...

absolutely beautiful...
i m so happy for you.. congratulations...

Rajesh said...

Wow! your new house looks great. I am glad you had finally settled down.

Namrata said...

Hey Jeevan! Your house is really beautiful and especially the trees in your front yard and the big windows..I totally love them..I live in a city and I know how disturbing the vehicle horns can be and irritating the dust can be..glad that you got a corner plot..hope this house shifting brings new hope and happiness to your family...:) :) :)

Destination Infinity said...

Lovely house. I like that spacious environ, both inside and outside the house. All the best and hope you like the new environment better than the old one :)

Destination Infinity

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Wow Jeevan that is a BEAUTIFUL new home!! So spacious and unique. Congratulations my good friend.

Jyoti Mishra said...

new place looks great Jeevan..
spacious n peaceful..

Meoww said...

Your home looks airy, bright and fresh! Sure to get your spirits high. Enjoy your time at this place!

eden said...

Very nice house, Jeevan.Looks it is spacious inside.

Ramya Ranganathan said...

rhombha azhagana veeedu Jeeven.. :)

Neeraj said...

House looks great - congrats on the new home - enjoy!

Vetirmagal said...

The house looks so cool Jeevan!. Have a nice stay, and write more.