Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Dream of Love

I know she will never exist
but I continue to dream about her
and she is my best companion
and diversion from distress.

It’s a dream that not come while asleep
but keep me awake even at sleeping state,
a shadow continue to steal my space
whether it was sunlight or moonlit.  

I’m uncertain about her physique
but she’s beautiful in every aspect
adapting modernity and tradition,
bearing a mind-set closely exists to mine. 

There’s love, embrace and understanding
but I continue to look forward to her
to begin a course of romance
at our secret meets at street end café.

Dating for more than a decade
although despite whatever has told
there’s no way looking back, but
setting a perfect example of valentine.  

9 comments:

Sandhya said...

Lovely poetry for the Valentine week! You are too good, Jeevan!

Devilish Angel said...

Written well...

Destination Infinity said...

I was expecting a Tamil translation in the end :)

Destination Infinity

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely poetry, Jeevan.

GreenComotion said...

Sweet poem, Jeevan.
Have a Beautiful Day!!
Peace :)

Arti said...

That is SO beautiful!

Rajesh said...

Beautiful poem.

Simran said...

Such a sweet love! :)
Loved the first two stanzas especially.

Kalyan said...

Oh wow...such beautiful words and so much of love...you can almost feel every line.