Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Summer Bizarre

The summer breeze began to blow
amid the hot weather; I cherish
some indescribable pleasure
while I lay back and take comfort.

Though the back drench in sweat
some sweet memories wipe me behind
and to be upfront, the silent afternoon
quietly unfold things that enticed me.

Recline on the powered wheelchair
I feel like floating in the air
without a runway to take off
the wind uplifts me despite the ability.

The bizarre sunshine in high degree
advanced the season of summer
and the summer vacations beckon
to become an everlasting energy. 

8 comments:

L. D. said...

Very nice read.

Devilish Angel said...

Very well expressed...

Destination Infinity said...

People are concerned about the fast-approaching summer and you are anticipating the excitement of it :P

Destination Infinity

Indrani said...

Well worded.
I too like summers and its heat.

Jeevan said...

Indrani - I like summers but not the heat! The summer breeze here rise from Bay of Bengal soothe me always and i feel that bliss now and very earlier.

Locomente said...

Though I dread summer, I love summer vacations and the joy of doing nothing!!!

Anonymous said...

I can feel the summer heat! Nicely written.

Rajesh said...

Very meaningful.