Friday, April 22, 2016

Songs that stole my heart


It’s been sometime I felt awesome listening to a song, but this time I got to experience two at a time although both has similar tones, its pleasure to listen either the  Telugu or Tamil versions of Prema Parichayame, which in Tamil as Naan Un Azhaginile from the upcoming Tamil movie 24. A.R. Rahman has composed the songs and Chinmayi’s sweet rendering in Tamil and Telugu was immersing along with Hriday Gattani (Telugu) and Arijit Singh (Tamil) lending their male voices cause a soothing effect in Madan Karky’s heartfelt lyrics.


Though listening the songs back to back, I was impressed more by the feel caused by Prema Parichayame than the Tamil lyric based song Naan Un. Beyond the language and understanding, the music and rendering touched me deep to mummer the song without my knowledge. Apart the above two, Punnagaye, another melody from the album is also commendable and so beautiful. The song has couple of my favorite singers - Haricharan and Shashaa Tirupati, who has been around sometime and whose songs are almost my favourite. 

Punnagaye....

3 comments:

Rajesh said...

Very melodious songs.

Devilish Angel said...

Good songs always touch our heart...

Destination Infinity said...

I like the second song 'Punnagaye' more than 'Naan un'. But both are nice :)

Destination Infinity