Monday, February 13, 2017

RGB Monday

Here’s RGB Monday to keep away your Monday Blues and make feel colourful and yet cheerful! And this Link-in feature invites your colourful photos with the content of RGB – Red, Green, and Blue.

Pretty colorful Merry go around at Elliot's Beach, Chennai

IMG_4093

p.s. Beaches are my favourite pastime perhaps since we live close to sea and Elliot’s beach has many memories to share, and in our earlier days we visit the beach to enjoy the playground equipment’s like siding, seesaw, swings… installed at the beach sand. Elliot’s hasn’t been crowded then and only a part of beach was used much then, and the manually operated equipment’s like merry go around, ferry wheels aren’t available and also any kind of shops exists except the popular eatery Cozee, which is opp. to police booth. My late uncle is a friend of the owner, who’s a Singh (and he has also acted as Rajini’s friend in Basha) and he would take us there and get ice creams from the shop. Every time I pass the Cozee, the moment spent with my uncle at one of the tables there blink at my mind for few seconds. 

11 comments:

Devilish Angel said...

Looks very attractive...

Twilight Man said...

Nice colours by the beach. Is that the Indian Ocean?

Lady Fi said...

What a wonderful scene!

Jeevan said...

Twilight Man - Of course and we face the bay of bengal

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Gorgeous shot, Jeevan... I always love all of the colors... Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
Betsy

Gosia said...

I am jealoous of your living near sea. I live 6oo km from Baltic Sea

Karen Lakis said...

I love all the colors - and what a nice story of the Cozee with your uncle!

Renu said...

What lovely colours and combined.

Rajesh said...

Very colourful. Beach is fun place to play.

Uppal said...

Hi Jeevan,
Thanks for the sweet comment. When we were there I remembered you a lot.
It is a lovely place but we were disappointed because it's already hot there.

Great pic of the colorful merry- go- round. I love beaches too.Lucky you to be so near them!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, fun photo. Love the colors and water view. Have a happy day and weekend!