Friday, August 04, 2017

Lovely Sky Watch I

During my recent travel to Thandikudi for vacation, I was fascinated by pretty skies once passed Villupuram on the national highways 45. As usual sitting from the front seat I kept clicking several photos on the move and on the sky but as we keep moving further the sky continued to enhance. Beyond Tiruchi the fluffy cumulus clouds turned the sky more wonderful, and in between there were few spells from the passing dark clouds. The sky continued to change its pattern as we kept moving, it was interesting to watch and I was dealing with the camera all the way taking photos. I took many photos, so I decided to share it by few posts and here are some photos shot around Perambalur. 

IMG_6161

IMG_6162
The above  two were shot around Ulundurpet
IMG_6168 

IMG_6172

Linking this post with Skywatch Friday

10 comments:

Ramakrishnan said...

The sky pictures are really fabulous ! The sky is an amazing subject with myriad patterns and infinite variations of light colours and shades. Indeed fascinating.

GreenComotion said...

Those are very beautiful, blue skies with lovely, puffy white clouds.
Have a Happy Weekend, Jeevan!!
Peace :)

PS. I notice the advertisement for "Saratha's" Trichy :)

Jeevan said...

GreenComotion: Yes, I too noticed the ad and Perambalur is bordered by Trichy so such ads are normal over there.

Vetirmagal said...

beautiful pictures!

Gordon said...

I like your sky shots, wuth a sky like that it means the suns out and I like that.
All the best, Gordon.

carol l mckenna said...

Absolutely gorgeous sky photography ~ ^_^

Nancy Chan said...

Beautiful blue sky! Have a fantastic weekend!

Destination Infinity said...

The second photo, with the curved road and large blue sky, looks very nice. You could have shown a little bit more of the road though.

Destination Infinity

Twilight Man said...

I also love to look at the skies for some interesting clouds that could be showing some messages and illustrations. Besides that I used to gaze the skies at night to look for stars.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, beautiful skies and pretty photos. Great post. Happy weekend to you!