Thursday, August 17, 2017

My first iPhone (SE) experiance

Just two weeks back my brother presented me a Gopro Hero 5, action camera, as my birthday gift while I turned 32 on July 31st. This week I bought an Apple iPhone SE through a great Indian offer from the online giant Amazon. Though I am not a fan of apple products and had any thought of buying it earlier as I find their product costlier, but when I learned lately that iPhone SE comes with least weight of 113gm and advanced processor as iPhone 6s want me to go for it. Actually I was thinking about 16GB gadgets which come around $311 and I wasn’t in hurry, but the offer advanced my purchasing option and what I got was a 32GB iPhone at the cost of 16 GB!

image courtesy: google
IPhone isn’t new to my family and my brother had used iPhones for many years, but I had no interest of picking it up and I bought my first smartphone only in 2015 and my Samsung galaxy S4 mini is still doing well and smart enough. IPhone SE was in my mind to buy in future if I need an altar, but I didn’t want to miss to offer and to connect GoPro I need an advanced smartphone and SE is more than enough. In between my dad was complaining his mobile is very slow, so I thought why not give my phone to him and get myself an iPhone because he uses social network rarely and my phone is speed enough for his usage and this also one of the reason for purchase.

I am not a person who like big screen smartphones and the screen size beyond 4.5” is out of my comfort and difficult to hold. This’s the main reason I’m sticking to 4” display and I have searched a lot on internet but I couldn’t find an alternate to S4 mini and 4” category lacks great processer and has limited features to access and more over wasn’t weightless. I feel iPhone SE is designed for me personally because it fulfils my priorities and many reviews has praise the iPhone SE for holding a beast within a small cage of 4”. SE has the same technology as iPhone 6s and is operated by the most advanced iOS 10 and I really liked the classic look of this iPhone that comes from 5s.

0111bd9cbfb086f897e7e19adfc8015f1d4a2fdbe2
Thanks to iCloud,  i could easy use the images shot from iphone directly from laptop  and one such picture was this
The iPhone has 12 megapixels camera with 4K video capture and to my surprise this is my third gadget with 12MP camera following my Canon Powershot SX 220 HS and GoPro hero 5. The iPhone camera is really superb and delivers an impressive DSLR quality images with quick shutter. The face detection and autofocus increases the desire to shoot. It has fingerprint security system but what amazes me atop all was the stability of the battery. So far I have charged the battery twice, and the one time change stands two full days for me using internet. Unlike my previous phone I haven’t switched off the wifi once stop using internet and it takes only 2 to 3% of power for the whole night.

Not to forget the iPhone Se is superb easy to use and instant response at the touch make feel awesome. The Space Grey color is admirable overall and l love the rear fining of the iPhone, so I have ordered for a transparent case cover for the iPhone to keep it visible. I’m happy about the real handset and it’s inspiring to use it more. 

9 comments:

Rajesh said...

Have a great time with your new phone.

Twilight Man said...

Wow! Lucky man you got a new iPhone. I had never owned one iPhone in my life.
They are reliable and better than many phones in the market.

Destination Infinity said...

I want to buy the macbook air sometime... but for phones, android is fine for me. Glad you like your latest igadget :)

Destination Infinity

Breathtaking said...

Hello Jeevan!:) Congratulations on your new purchase. I'm so pleased for you that you have a new iphone that seems to tick every box, and I really like the sharp image that you took.:) Your father must also be pleased to have a better phone.

I do like the colourful splash on your previous post. Have a good weekend!

carol l mckenna said...

Congratulations on your new iPhone ~ I think that you will enjoy and use it for many purposes ~ thanks for visiting and commenting ~ Happy Weekend to you ~ ^_^

Christine said...

Very exciting times ahead!
Enjoy your new iPhone!

Alok singhal said...

Congratulations...I am sure you are already loving it!

I am an Apple fan and have many of their products...I try to upgrade my phone often. Nobody can beat their quality.

Nancy Chan said...

Congratulations and enjoy your new iphone. Have a great weekend!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, enjoy your new phone and the camera. Now, you will not miss any great shots. Happy Monday, enjoy your day and the week ahead.