Saturday, January 06, 2018

Fan of Visiri


The release of Visiri, a single video song from Tamil film Enai Noki Paayum Thota, has quite mesmerised me and to say I was addicted to this song or fell in love from the first time listening, it keeps going still. Already two songs from the film were released at various dates last year, but Visiri was simply breezy and has beautiful lyrics to be murmured. The music director of the film was kept secret until the Visiri released. Darbuka Siva has been a new comer composed these awesome songs. Moreover one of my favourite singers Shashaa has lent her voice to top notch…

Though GauthamMenon decided to give chance to a new comer rather following his usual Harish and ARR formula, the songs carries a similar scent or accent (which seems to ever wither) bearing the stamp of formers. More than watching the video I love listening from home theatre. 


Maruvaarthai is another beautiful, excellent foot tapping song and gives a feel of classic touched by stylish rhythm. Megha Akash, paired with Dhanush, is very pretty and admirable to watch ;) 

6 comments:

Ramakrishnan said...

Listened to both songs. Lilting music and lovely lyrics. yes I agree I feel like listening to this again and again. The songs are so pleasing. the romantic visuals are also spell binding ! Thanks for sharing !

Destination Infinity said...

I liked the second song, Maruvarthai, more. It is indeed good that the popular director is giving a chance to new music directors.

Destination Infinity

ashok said...

nice song...

Uppal said...

I've watched two Hindi movies of Dhanush. He works very hard to succeed. I came to know about him after that KOLAVARI song, which at that time had gone viral on YouTube.

Nancy Chan said...

I have watched one or two Hindi movies and I like the songs too!

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely music and vocal ~

Happy Week to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)