Friday, June 22, 2018

Skywatch Friday

Pretty Sky of Munnar

Before checking the Tea Museum in Munnar, I captured this lovely shot on the pretty sky raised above the mountains of tea. Interestingly this’s the only part of the blue sky I watched during the entire trip of Munnar in Nov 2017! I ever experienced a travel like that where the whole trip went under gloomy, cloudy and rainy atmosphere and treated with multiple waterfalls decorating the mountains like festoons.

I really forget that I have completed 13 years in blogging on June 20th. I’m certain it’s only because of you, friends, support that I continue to blog and your comments were my booster to kept spring here. Thank you all. Blogging is a celebration every day and in the long run that particular day doesn’t mattered anymore and blogging isn’t the same as well when I begin and the experience of blogging taught me a lot to apply in my life and track  changer as well. It’s all because of you and you created a path for me to walk through.

Linking this post with Skywatch Friday

13 comments:

RUTH FASHION DIARY said...

Wow, Jeevan this is so cool, always amazing to read your posts. 13 years is such a wonderful time, happy blogversary keep writing and inspiring.

L. D. said...

I really enjoy your blogs. I have learned so much from your blogs about your country. Seeing India in the movies is not always the full view of you country. I was hooked on the movie “A Passage to India” and that was so long ago.

Destination Infinity said...

Good pic. Congrats on completing 13-years of blogging. You are senior to me at least by one year :)

Destination Infinity

carol l mckenna said...

What a beautiful sky photo! love the blue colors with the puffy clouds!

Happy Weekend,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

ps ~ hope Mom is recovering well ~

Sandee said...

Beautiful sky and congratulations on 13 years of blogging. That's awesome.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Kay L. Davies said...

A lovely sky shot. I find it hard to believe such a beautiful scene could be found on a gloomy day, but I'm glad you had it and photographed it for us.
Kay
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Bill said...

I love this shot and how you composed it. Very nice!
Congrats on thirteen years, that is quite an accomplishment and very impressive.
Enjoy the day, Jeevan.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, lovely view of the tea mountains and sky. Congrats on your blog's 13th anniversary. I enjoy visiting your blog. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and have a great new week!

Timelesslady said...

This is a terrific skyshot. I love the line of trees in the distance.

Lady Fi said...

Fabulous scenery and sky!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Congrats on your Blog-aversary!!!! I had mine too recently --and have been blogging since 2006 (but only joined Blogger in 2009)...

Beautiful sky pictures... When we were on our Anniversary trip ---we enjoyed not only seeing the mountains --but also the skies...

Hugs,
Betsy

Twilight Man said...

Congratulations to your blog anniversary!!! You have come a long way and I enjoyed reading anything about Chennai and India. I look forward to visit India someday. There is so much to see and do.

Now you just reminded me to check mine. Next month would mark my 10 years of blogging! Times flies.

GreenComotion said...

Happy 13th Blog Anniversary, Jeevan.
This scene from Munnar is truly beautiful - such rich foliage and all.
Happy WE!
Peace :)