Thursday, October 18, 2018

Pics on our renovated home

Been 25 days since we shifted to our house, things and life is slowly settling down to breathe enough but still the sofa set is unvarnished and some touch up work pending on main door, we’re back on track. I got some books to read and some waiting to be finished, and as I caught with cold on other hand keep me away from here and I’m really having some good, relaxing time by reading and listening to music to keeps me away from other distractions I’m going through these days.  I got to sky watch more often these days, from the balcony and through door and window it feels pleasant to go through the changes every day, time and motion and you can expect more sky shots from now where I watch sky from wake up to sleep.

IMG_6656
House entrance through balcony, shot  when the door was removed for varnish. We get more than enough sunlight throughout the day for the hall and our bedroom, which extends even up to kitchen at far end. 
Our house is built on 800 sqft and the partial building was 35 years old, and the front part is 20 years and 2 feet higher than the former part, so a kitchen and bedroom went at the lower part and the hall and our bedroom and veranda is few steps above. Due to lack of financial support, then, only partial building was rebuilt and attached with the older part that was low at floor. As you know it’s a first floor portion and we moved out mainly to the difficulty of climbing up and down, carrying me all the way, but we have moved back as we could afford a hydraulic lift to elevate me, we decided to adjust with few steps climbing down to kitchen and bro’s bedroom. And I will leave you with couple of collages made on the interior of the house, which I hope you all would like. I could share some more in upcoming days.

BeFunky-collage
The four frames on our living room and the wooden sofa set (in distracting way) is longing for varnish which has been put hold and incomplete by the workers.
BeFunky-collage
We had bi fold doors for our bedroom to easy access through wheelchair and the door ways are widen more than 3 feet for the same. We have open space opposite to our bedroom for more light and air.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That view is spectacular, Jeevan! You know how much I appreciate a beautiful view out of a window because of my health, so when someone has something that pretty outside to look out, I'm always happy and grateful for them. I also love the floors (I know, kind of strange) and the arched doorways. Beautiful!

Elsie

George said...

Your renovated home looks very nice, but of course it will be even nicer when all the work is completed. I'm glad you will have a greater opportunity to see the sky now. I look forward to some wonderful photos.

Sandi said...

You have a lovely home, Jeevan! It looks airy and open.

Gosia said...

your house is completely differeny from our in Europe

Bill said...

Your place is looking good, Jeevan. It will be even better when everything is completed. Taking photos of the sky will be a lot easier now for you. Glad you are doing well. Enjoy your day and the upcoming weekend.

L. D. said...

It is looking really good. I am glad the lift will help out and get you upstairs. Adding new to old is always to cause some problems. Things look really great. That shine on the floor is wonderful. Welcome back home.

Destination Infinity said...

Nice decor indoors. As usual, beautiful photos and collage. Try more collage :)

Destination Infinity

carol l mckenna said...

Oh wonderful! so glad to see your new home and that you have access to the outdoors ~ Namaste,

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Lady Fi said...

A lovely home!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, you new home looks beautiful. I hope everything is settled soon and I wish you much happiness there. Have a great day and weekend!

Nancy Chan said...

It is a lovely home.