Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Summer Breeze (2.0)


Curtains took wings by the blowing wind 
    and if not for the hangers to hold eyelets
could escape through the summer breeze
    to enjoy a vacation that I made not in a year.

Shimmering sunlight has nothing to do
   while summer breeze continues to be cool
carried all over the living room, where
   I usually hangout with my lap and books.

The tender breeze holds some magic  
   to bewitch through its ethereal touch
caress like a lassie trying to seduce
   while I continue to windlass from wheels.

8 comments:

George said...

This is a beautiful poem of the joys of a fresh breeze.

Bill said...

Beautifully written!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Love the poem! I love the summer breeezes, I love summer! Have a happy day!

Nancy Chan said...

Our weather is hot here and we do need the cool breeze to cool us down.

Anonymous said...

I saw this perfectly in my head, Jeevan. Your wordsmithing was beautiful! I can't wait for our season to kick in!!

Elsie

carol l mckenna said...

This is lovely, Jeevan ~ well composed and so creative! Can feel the gentle breeze ~

Thanks for your Get Well Wishes, too!

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Lady Fi said...

Wonderful words!

Uppal said...

Can feel the summer breeze caressing seductively!