Tuesday, August 06, 2019

Hell of a week!

Last week I was caught up with terrible cold, cough and fever that kept me out of my control, though I still have cough to keep me sleepless at night I feel better from Sunday. Once cough starts it lasts sometime to settle down along with spitting off sputum. First I checked with our family doctor and he prescribed medicine and said it was some infection but last week was quite hell and I couldn’t do anything and was feeling comfort only at slanting position. Again he changed the medicine but the cough/cold continues without a sign of reducing so we took an X-ray and visited the pulmonologist who I used to check early. The doctor found any abnormality rather said it was the weak muscles prevent me from fully coughing or bringing out the sputum that trouble me. My lung fields are clear with 99% oxygen so it was absolutely a flu or some kind of infection but the matter was my muscles are more weaker than before to make the fight tougher and it was a kind of warning that I need to address or be more cautious with things that caught cold easily. That’s all from the side of my week... I thought to do many things last week but was troubled by the cold to think anything out of my box.


Here’s something pretty capture for you from the uncle’s woodhouse in Kodaikanal! My uncle grows pots of Japanese roses and those are the flowers I capture first every time I visit there. The photo captured after showering. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geçmiş olsun

Bill said...

Sorry to hear about your sickness, I hope you are feeling better. I like the rose photo, very pretty and nicly composed. Take care!

Sandi said...

Beautiful flower! I'm so sorry to hear you were sick.

Gosia said...

take care love from Europe

carol l mckenna said...

do hope you are healing and feeling yourself again ~ Sending lots of distant reiki healing energy to you. ^_^

That is a very elegant photo ~ divine!

Happy Day To You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Lady Fi said...

Such a pretty shot! But so sorry to hear about your infection.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling so ill. I'm sending healing thoughts and prayers your way and hope you get better soon.

Elsie