Thursday, November 07, 2019

Contemplating Woman!


One above the far
balanced rocks, gives shape to a
contemplate woman!

Ps. The cute balanced rock sculpture was capture at the courtyard of my uncle’s woodhouse near Kodaikanal and this was arranged by the manager of the woodhouse and cottages. I was really wondering how the rock on the top was balanced vertical but the secret was revealed within two days of my stay there. The rock was glued (with fevicol) on top of the other and it fell down when it rained heavy. The glue he used seems to stick woods so it couldn’t withstand the heavy shower and the rock slid off.  

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to know it's glued on there. I really wondered how it was balanced. :) Still very cool!!

Elsie

Sandi said...

It does look like a woman contemplating!

George said...

The rocks certainly do look like a contemplative woman. It was nicely done, even if glue was used.

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely rock photo ~ ^_^ Contemplating woman ^_^

Happy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Bill said...

I agree and it is very creative, I like it.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Great haiku and I like the balanced rocks photo. Enjoy your day, have a great weekend!

Destination Infinity said...

Using Fevicol to make it stand like that is a cool idea :)

Destination Infinity

Lady Fi said...

It's lovely!

Twilight Man said...

Lately I have been seeing many places in the hills and countryside where little stones were stacked like this. It made me stop a minute to think about the balance of life and nature.