Wednesday, October 07, 2020

The Moon


She moves into my sky

In her usual way of silence

Though she sings for,

Only solos could be heard

Becomes a mood changer

While I fight the invisible   

That tries to pull me down

In the usual way, it was

Altered my night, to quiet and pleasant                    

As she’s a wonder and to be not

Her magnificent white 

Always remains an angel in my world

For me to believe in a force

Like men attracted to women

And women for the same

The Moon remains an illusion

To illuminate the night

The heart longs for. 

10 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Nice poem. I love to watch the moon.

Tom said...

...it's neat that we can both enjoy the moon from opposite ends of the world.

ashok said...

Nice one

L. D. said...

Great writing. The moon light is always so special.

Anita said...

Agree with Tom😊Nice poem❤

Lady Fi said...

This is lovely!

George said...

Your poem is as beautiful as the moon itself.

Bill said...

Nice poem and moon. I enjoy watching it too.

carol l mckenna said...

Gorgeous moon photo and awesome poetry with such depth ~

Live each moment with love,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Pretty poem, lovely capture the moon!
Have a happy day!