Monday, November 02, 2020

In memories of Maya!


She came rolling into my life like a snowball

The furry coat, like snowflakes, goosebump

As she comes caressing around the legs

To lay head, cozily around the wheels

In hope, I won't hurt her, as I lived up to her.

 

She forced into my life like a syringe 

Though it hurt, she eases the pain to the least

Like an ointment over the wound, her licks  

Wet the heart, to hate her, to become impossible 

Unavoidable trouble to walk all our paths to delight. 

 

She’s someone I fought to forget

As her memories are quite fond, to forget

Never did I felt pain like this at the heart

Missing someone ever been closer, to

Share space in the bedroom for eleven years. 

 

She's pressure on life to always end with a cheer

And I ever got angry with her for human error

The black marble eyes often convey a message

Of love, affection, and care in reciprocation

I never dream of her staging a lifeless drama.

 

She’s truly an angel in the world of us

Still, I keep away her thoughts, yet a year to pass

Nothing disturbed me like what she did in my life

The furry soft were spike sharp when I feel at last

She departed, leaving us in the clutch of hearts.


Ps. To know more about her (Maya) click Here

12 comments:

Tom said...

...it's hard to lose a friend.

carol l mckenna said...

Maya was beautiful ~ inside and out ~am so sorry that you have lost her ~ it is hard to lose our 4 legged friends ~ Lovely tribute post to her ~

Live with love each moment

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Anita said...

Very nice poem Jeevan:)

Terra said...

"She came rolling into my life like a snowball", that is beautiful. I followed your link and learned more about her. She was so pretty and a great companion, how sad to lose her. You express it well.

ashok said...

I know how it feels Jeevan...been through it

Bill said...

It's so hard losing a furry friend. I still get emotional when I see photos of my dogs and they been gone for many years. They are still giving me joy from the memories we created. You have the memories and those memories have smiles for you to enjoy.
Have a wonderful new week, Jeevan and stay safe.

Twilight Man said...

RIP Maya. She has gone to Rainbow Bridge after being well pampered by your loving family.

Lady Fi said...

So sorry to hear about your sweet dog.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Dear sweet Maya, I am sorry for your loss.
It is heard losing our furbabies, I still miss my old dogs.
Hugs, take care!

Nancy Chan said...

I know what it is like to lose our furry friends. It has been many, many years and I still miss them. I hope the vacuum left by Maya will soon be filled by another furry friend.

Shilpa said...

A loss if forever . Cant be replaced but I hope you get over soon and have a new friend .

George said...

What a beautiful tribute to your wonderful companion.