Thursday, December 10, 2020

Unresponsive laptopy

My laptop shut down without a warning on Saturday, and I tried to wake it up but it stopped responding. The dell Inspiron n5110 laptop is with me for the last 9 years and it doesn't require service for the last 3years where I only had to change charger and keyboard. I know I was in need of change and it kept showing me many a sign that it’s getting old but it continued to serve the purpose of me. The technicians at the dell service has given 50% hope to retrieve the laptop or else I need to look out for another.  Unlike other social media, blogging is not a easy thing to do with mobile so was the absence of posts here. Until I get back the laptop I can’t visit all of you and posting is uncertain too. Take care of you all

6 comments:

Tom said...

...I hope that your problem is solved soon.

Bill said...

Good luck, Jeevan. I know it must be frustrating. I've been there and done that too.

ashok said...

Life of laptop is mostly 3-4 years. Better always keep a desktop as backup

Destination Infinity said...

I know Dell laptops are great but have a look at the newly launched Mi (Xiaomi) laptops as well. I have a Lenovo, and it's working fine too,


Rajesh K

George said...

I'm sorry to hear about your computer problem. I hope you will soon be back online.

Niamindia said...

The problem is an issue that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy that I found this during my search for something regarding this.
Best Monitor Guide
Best Monitor Guide
Best Monitor Guide