I was tagged by my friend Velu
Here is my answers:
1. Are you happy / satisfied with your blog, with its content and look?
I am not happy, but very very happy to be here with my friends. This template looks better to my eyes and the words on the side are in my favorite rose color, so I chose this. I have tried to change new template, but dint, because if some thing goes wrong and if my blog didn’t open what can I do.
2. Does your family know about your blog?
Yes much of them know, but no one will visit except my cousin bro. I used to tell my mom that I wrote about this and some times I show her my friends blog if they did any thing new and different.
3. Do u feel embarrassed t let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
Why should I think like this when all my friends are bloggers!
4. Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Lot!! Some times when I write negative feels about my health and chaos, my friends encourage me that we are here for u, don’t feel dear. Many blogs made me think positive. I can tell I have much changes in my thoughts, I try to write poem only after entering blog.
5. Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
If a new blogger visit my blog and put comment, I will go there and thank them for dropping. If I feel there blog is very entertainment and interesting sure will continue reading their blog. If I get free time after reading my regular bloggers, I will search.
6. What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
I don’t care about it, is increase or stay on the same number. Just being in a corner of my blog.
7. Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Why not! I have imagined some of them in my mind; I don’t know really how they will look. Will I satisfy with my imagination when I see them, or they will look much better than my imagine, esp. I have a imagine of my dears Visithra, Uma and Smiley, that, they will look like this, let me hope one day will see them and conform. What surprises me was my Friend Arjuna; I have imagined him by reading his blog that he will look little dark, but he was totally different form my imagination. When he told me to find him I wrongly found Aatma as him. I think Keshi matches my imagine, but not fully I should tell she overtake mine.
8. Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Yes!! There are benefits for bloggers, to share our happiest and saddest movement in our life; by reading blogs we can develop our readings and writings. Blogging is a world where we share our thoughts and discuss with people who are in next-door and milesssss ago.
9. Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
I don’t think like that! Blogging is a part of our life or world, for me it’s species because I got friends in this society.
10. Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it’s a normal thing?
It’s all in the Game
11. Do you fear some political blogs and avoid them
No! I like politics. I follow Our President’s way; he only said youth should come to politics and learn politics.
12. Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
I was shocked when the blog’s from India was blocked by govt.
13. Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
Hope some one (they can be my parents, friends, or my cousins) will continue my blog. Recently I went to a blog, where a mother continues his son’s blog with the memories of him, who lost his life last year.
14. What do you like to hear? What’s the song you might like to put a link to in your blog?
I like to hear Soft melodies songs. I like to link the songs Poovukul olinthu irukum…. form Jeans, and Dating song form Tamil film Boys. I like all video songs form Kathy and Keshi’s blog.
I dedicate this tag to my friends