Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Sun set down

Sun set on ECR
Sun set on ECR
the pictures taken on ecr
Sun down to dawn somewhere… like how down and rise exists in a person’s life
We sit down to learn something… to stand proud in front of crowd
A seed is down to earth… to grow as a tree and plant to stay alive lives.
Building needs a down… where lays the strength upon
Let down to be a ladder… to help someone to climb victory.

I was caught up by a sweet annoy, my cousin ashwin, who is my only companion at present, wants me accompany him always. So an uncertain movement here again, but I love it too. Lets have fun.

12 comments:

Indrani said...

Mesmerizing shots in different hues.

Kavi said...

Awesome pictures ! Awesome !

Devika Jyothi said...

Wonderful shots, Jeevan

and yes, nature teaches us much about nobility...more often humans think they are invincible!

wishes,
devika

Yamini Meduri said...

:)

sometimes smiles speak better than words...so here is one for u..!!!

Rajesh said...

Amazing snaps. I liked the way you have used 'down'.

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Great shots and some amazing thoughts to go with it!

Miladysa said...

Wow!

Fabulous :D

Anya said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw Jeevan
Its a beauty
special the first shot;)

I love the pink sky ^____^
And the story that you wrote
is a sweet and lovely story ;)

Ramyah said...

That's a nice one. keep one sharing such good stuff plz. tc

Jeevan said...

Thanks so much dear friends :)

Annie Wicking said...

What wonderful photographs my dear, dear friend, Jeeven.

Anonymous said...

Nice shots...