Sunday, March 31, 2013

PowerShot Sunday – Easter Eggs

Easter Eggs

No, these eggs are not prepared for Easter but I find it appropriate to post today. Since Easter is celebrated everywhere and eggs are a part of this festival, I tried connecting it here. These eggs are actually boiled while we picnicked near Kodaikanal, on the bank of Kukkal Lake, during last year vacation. It was truly fun the way we made certain things under shower (rain), eggs were one of side dish along with chicken sixty five we cooked on Lake Bank. Thinking now is quite fun and cool!  

PowerShot Sunday is a series I begin with this post now and I have number of photos to share under this title, perhaps come out solely and photos I could not arrive with specific post, will be posed here. PowerShot is the name of the camera model I use from Canon. I have two PowerShot cameras in 8 and 12 megapixels and lately I mostly use 12mp (sx220 hs) rather 8mp (sd850 is) which has some lens problem, but macro is fine. 

Like always the photos here will be posed through Flickr (copy paste the code) and I used this mainly for easy uploading and getting pictures without lose its richness. I opened Flickr account along with blogger but I wasn’t active there unlike last few years which enhanced more now. Blogging is something could not match with anything! 

11 comments:

Kalyan said...

simply beautifully captured shot...lovely!

TexWisGirl said...

a good shot for easter sunday. :)

Karen Lakis said...

I like the way you connected the eggs from your picnic, and also your idea of Powershot Sunday. This is a very nice shot!

Rajesh said...

Very cool power shot.

Destination Infinity said...

Bring on the photos! :)

Destination Infinity

George said...

I look forward to more PowerShot Sunday posts. This is an excellent post for Easter Sunday.

Meoww said...

Looking forward to the power Sunday shots :)

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

Good one.

Looking forward to more of Powershot Sundays.

eden said...

Nice post. Hope you had a lvoely Easter, Jeevan!

Vetirmagal said...

Looking forward to more visual delights from you.

Indrani said...

Great series started by you.
Boiled eggs do make a part of picnic dishes.