Kalam has suggested 7 promises for the youth to remember for the India’s development 2020, in his last night Independence Day Speech in Television. Let we also take the promise for our Nation on this Independence Day.
1. I realize, I have to set a goal in my life. To achieve the goal, I will acquire the knowledge, I will work hard, and when the problem occurs, I have to defeat the problem and succeed.
2. As a youth of my nation, I will work and work with courage to achieve success in all my tasks and enjoy the success of others.
3. I shall always keep my home, surroundings, my neighbourhood, environment and myself clean and tidy.
4. I realize righteousness in the heart leads to beauty in the character, beauty in the character brings harmony in the home, harmony in the home leads to order in the nation and order in the nation leads to peace in the world.
5. I will lead an honest life free from all corruption and will set an example for others to adopt a righteous way of life.
6. I will light the lamp of knowledge in the nation and ensure that it remains lit forever.
7. I realize, whatever work I do if I do the best, I am contributing towards realizing the vision of developed India 2020.
I have start a Blog about Our India (click here), where I like to write about India’s history, its culture, development, struggle, achievements, wonders, current issues ect... This blog is aimed on children’s to know more about India. Hope to give good information’s for them and u. Pls recommend your kids or your friend’s children’s to visit the Blog (Our India)