Monday, March 25, 2013

காதல் கடிதம் / Love Letter

translate of the letter in English :

After seeing you I have changed
or had you changed me?

Just been a wanderlust myself
you turned me as a tiger;
like how tiger pursues deer
you made me come around you.

Whether you love me or not
I come,
binding the eyes and closing the ears
in hope
that one day you will look at me
and accept my love.
                                     With affection


TexWisGirl said...

very nice.

George said...

This is a beautiful love letter. I really like the way you write.

ladyfi said...

So beautiful!

Betsy Adams said...

Ah-----that is sweet, Jeevan. You have so much love inside of you... Great poem. I enjoyed it.

Krishna said...

Beautiful and nice expectation


adreamygal said...

So much of pure love! This is really beautiful.. Love is full of hope - that one day it will be accepted and cherished.

Loved it :)

Ponniyinselvan/karthikeyan said...

who is that angel ? sure,she will accept your love.please tell me who she is?

Destination Infinity said...

They say, love is blind and marriage is an eye-opener. Do you think there is any truth in this quote? :P

Destination Infinity

Rajesh said...

Beautiful poem. Love in the air.

venus66 said...

Beautiful poem.:)

Pattu Raj said...

யாரோ அவர் யாரோ!

தமிழ் கவிதை தூள் கிளப்புது!