Monday, February 06, 2006

Happy Sunday

Yesterday was very happiest day for me; I went to my aunty house. I should not tell her as aunty, she is a good friend for me. I spent my good times with her. I watch Matrix movie in my aunt’s house in their Home Theater, its sounds effects are very nice, we kept the sound fully, and the room was shake by the sound. After a long time I played my favorite Computer games Road rash, Midtown Madness and Prince with my brother’s (aunt’s kids), our looty changed the home inverse. My uncle is a very happy person, and his talk will be very funny and every time he used to kalaichufying us and your aunty. When every he comes to your house, I and he used to go English movies, now a day I am missing the opportunity to go out with him. My uncle is a big inspiration for me to listening English and Pop music, he tells we should not only watch Tamil songs, we should also have a habit to hear good music. We too used to watch Mtv and V Channel with full sound I his room, I really enjoy the music with my Uncle, He have presented me many music CD’s. I should tell about there kids, her 1st son aravind is a talented kid, he dance very well, and do mimicry, after watching Anniyan (tamil movie), he act like Anniyan, ramo & ambi and surprise us, his is very talented in acting, he also act like Chandramuke Jothika. Last month in his school, he participated in a compedetion in that they asked a question, what is u r aim?, he told he like to come as an actor. He always tell to me that he like to built a big house and keep all of us with him, he has a big care on me. y aunty’s second kid ashvin is good in his studied, he will come between 1 or 3 ranks in his school, but he is a very nauty kid, no one cant control him. ( i have posted my brother's photo here)

After a long time I went on the Velachary Road (velachary is suburb area near Chennai), when I travel on the same road last time I saw many grass plants and the area was very green and lots of water in the marshal land (big lake) which is the main water collection for Chennai and its surrounding place, it also help to rise the water level in the land. We can see many cranes and species birds, which come to hunt fished, in this lake there are many rare fishes are living. But this time I saw only concrete flats and houses in that lake, and the government is using this place as there garbage dumb, to put the rubbish which collect form Chennai, and they burn the garbage and creating pollution to the surroundings. This area was surrounded by waters in the recent rain, because they have encroached the lake and constructed their house. I really disappointed to see that place. The government should take action to save the balance lake and the birds.


8 comments:

Pandhu said...

wow.. really sounds great fun Jeevan..
and sure.. matrix is my super fav movie.. always there for you to check your sound system.!

Kathy said...

Yeah Matrix is a cool movie^_^ yaar..i like that too.I watch action movie sometimes esp. of Keanu Reeves...sometimes doing the same action he did after watching it haha,weird naa?^_~

-kathy-

Kuntal Joisher said...

yo jeevan!! road rash rocks!! i remember playing it for hours together!!

smiley said...

Jeevan, let me know when you are playing computer games. Love playing games especially with kids

Jeevan said...

Reva – Yes, it was good fun, spending with my aunty. Matrix was very nice to hear the effects on Home Theater.

Kathy – me too like action movies, my favorite action hero is Arnold Schwarzenegger. U tried the action, good.:)

Jeevan said...

Kunsjoi – me too play for hours and feel like I drive the bike.

Smile – Now a days I am not playing Computer games, its very rare I play. You like computer games?

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great time Jeevan. Nice picture of your cousins, big smile from the one standing. Nice :)

Jeevan said...

angel - thanks dear friend.