Friday, September 14, 2007

V 4 only

Inimae Naangathan the very first 3D animation film in Tamil was released this Friday. A film with cheerful characters of four friends Vichu, Varathu, Vaithi, Govinth. It sounds different is it, we had animations film that was dubbed in Tamil, but which was fully created in Tamil is the first time. Film with a low budget of 35 million, was technically Directed by S. Venky Boboo, who himself wrote the story screenplay and produced by S. Sridevi. Voice for the characters is sure to make laugh, the comedians Pandu, M.S. Basker, Vasu Vikram… done a good job.

Music my Maestro Illaiyaraaja, it was few months back I watched a review about Inimae Naangathan in SunTv on a special day. From that movement I was attracted by this film, and excite to know its release, the music was one I liken in the film. It has some sweet song Orumurai Kettalea... was fun listening and watching, Illaiyaraaja’s vocal surprise the song in the soft instruments. I was searching for its music, but couldn’t find… but the first line would always exist in me is the Vazvu Venduma va va…. the inspiring lyrics would really catch with young’s. I was wishing to watch this film soon. Here the trailer and a song of the Inimae Naangathan, enjoy.


Trailer


Orumurai Kettalea...

10 comments:

krystyna said...

Hi Jeevan!
This is interesting,funny and cute animation about four friends.
"Inimae Naangathan" is the wonderful website.
I like this music too.

krystyna said...

Thank you for your kind visit. After your visit I put video on that post, but it is not funny video. I not recommend it for you if you are so sensitive.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thaz damn cool link Jeevan. Nice to know an animation movie in Tamil.

balar said...

Jeevs,

Thanks for the video. Nice one. I havent heard the song yet.

Happy Ganesh Chathurthi.

Ash said...

Interesting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeevan,

Am also looking forward to watch the movie, eversince I watched its trailer a few months back.

Voracious Blog Reader

kalai said...

Nice info Jeevan...

3D animated movie in Tamil... Great...

gP said...

saw the trailer the other day bro. its good, it looks funny. shall wait to watch it.

Keshi said...

must be a great one then!

Keshi.

Jeevan said...

Krystyna – Thanks for sharing dear :) will check the video sometime.

Priya - :)

Balar – Hope u had a nice time at weekend. I expect the film to be a joyfull.

Ash – Thank you

Voracious – I expect to have some message in the movie. Thank u :)

Kalai – Thanks friend.

GP – it’s so fun to see them talking

Keshi – hum…