Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Aanazhagu (song on man's beauty)


For a change I decide to share the one of my favorite song from the latest Tamil film, Thenaliraman, featured by popular comedy artist Vadivelu.  This is a beautiful song I love listening and also watching it for the lovely gestures of Meenashi Dixit (a popular ad film model) and what make quite allure rather being composed by D.Imamn, producing a feel of pleasure and enhance  touch by classic in the tune was Shreya Ghoshal’s vocal.  The song describes the beauty of man and his entice in Viveka’s lyrics, has Shreya’s hiccup at every stanza sounds unique and intoxicating! 

9 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

it is happy - and the hiccup is cute. :)

Noopur said...

I never heard this song..but thnx 4 sharing it :)

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Very very nice, Jeevan. Thanks for sharing. MEN are absolutely beautiful --but women seem to get most of the attention when it comes to beauty!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

Rajesh said...

Lovely song. I like it.

Destination Infinity said...

Pleasant song, nice voice, soft music, but nothing exceptional about the song. Just good.

Destination Infinity

Sandhya said...

I had never heard this song before, though I know that this is Vadivelu's new movie. Shreya's voice is great! Sounds like an old song.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Beautiful song Jeevan. Thank you for sharing sir. Have a great Wednesday!

George said...

I enjoyed this song very much. Thanks for sharing it.

taislany said...

thats beautiful..


Kisses,
www.taislany.com