Monday, November 28, 2016

RGB Monday

A colourful textile shop @ Thiruporur, near Chennai

A colorful textile  shop

Yesterday I went for an outing along with my family, driving through the ECR (east coast road) and back via OMR, passing Mamallauram and Thiruporur. During the drive I got to shoot number of photos, varieties of scenes, taking all the opportunities that come pass by. While mom and aunt stopped at Thiruporur to purchase fresh vegetables and greens harvested from the nearby villages, I kept clicking photos on things happening around from sitting inside the car. And the textile shop is one of it, as I find many colorful dresses esp. shirts hanging outside the shop, the bulb for RGB blinked! Lol 

7 comments:

Devilish Angel said...

Neat and colorful...

Lady Fi said...

Lovely colours!

Alok singhal said...

Looks like the owner knows how to attract prospective customers 😊

Shilpa said...

I m glad you made a good post by the time they bought vegetables. I think I liked that grey n white shirt . Nice pic rgb!!

Karen Lakis said...

I love the colors in this photo!

Rajesh said...

Beautiful and colourful.

Aishwarya said...

Really superb click. It shows how you are passionate on blogging ji