Saturday, March 16, 2019

Breakfast Time

Other day I waked up early and got to watch the activities on our street, what I regularly miss since I wake up not less than 8 am. And just before the sun rises above the building on east, the neighbourhood crows had their early breakfast – some kind of snacks left on road – and what I really liked was the way they all gathered (neatly) like people sat around a round dining table.


Following the disperse of crows, comes out a glowing sun spreading its warm light glittering through the stainless steel rail of the balcony, and without putting flame glows the coconut palm through the climbing up of sun.


Linking this post with SATURDAY CRITTERS

11 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Nice capture of the crows gathering for their meal. The sun light is lovely.
Thanks for linking up and sharing your post today. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thanks also for the comment and visit to my blog.

RUTH FASHION DIARY said...

Nice story on the birds,really interesting on how the wild life love each other and they share.A great lesson to humans.

Adam Jones said...

A nice gathering of crows.

Jenn Jilks said...

I love the crows!
(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

Bill said...

A great way to wake up and see what's going on. The crows are already eating their breakfast and ready for the new day.

carol l mckenna said...

Great photos ~ love the birds feeding ~ ^_^

Happy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Lady Fi said...

Lovely shots.

Nancy Chan said...

It is interesting to be able to watch the crows having their breakfast on the street below. These days the weather is very warm and once is sun is up, I will hide indoors.

Sandi said...

Beautiful sunrise, Jeevan.

L. D. said...

Crows are such active birds. I am glad you can get up to see the morning activities. I watch to see the birds and the neighbors who all have to go to work. Two boys walk by to go to school each day. I don;t go out anymore since we lost our dog in February. But sometimes I see them in the afternoon.

Karen Lakis said...

Some days I really do enjoy getting up early to see the early morning sites. The early sun in your photos is beautiful!