Monday, September 14, 2020

RGB Monday

 

While the farmers were busy washing, and packing carrots in sacks (what you saw in my previous post here) I found this little temple peacefully located adjacent to the activity of farmers, adding quiet to the afternoon.  Leaving back others at  Kukkal lake bank, where we picnicked last year July during vacationing at my uncle’s woodhouse near Kodaikanal, my cousin and I drove down the road from the lake just to see what lies beneath and was pleased to spot this temple in a fresh coat of paint. Google maps mark this as Amman (goddess) temple and I get no details other than that. But I guess it's a popular temple among the village people from an image I saw in google where people throng in average numbers. 

14 comments:

Tom said...

...the colors in the back are so bright.

Anita said...

Wow !Nice little house!

Rahul Bhatia said...

A nice place!

ashok said...

Beautiful

Destination Infinity said...

There seems to be a commonality to the type of Temples found in hill stations.. they seem to be slightly different from the ones on the ground. Or I might be wrong... However they do have a charm associated with them that has been beautifully captured in your frame!

Destination Infinity

George said...

This is a beautiful, colorful, little temple. Thanks for sharing it.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

What a neat little temple!!!!! Those colors just make it look so peaceful and inviting.

Have a great day --and stay healthy.
Hugs,
Betsy

Lady Fi said...

That is so charming!

carol l mckenna said...

What an awesome temple and great photo ~ such divine energy ~ ^_^

Live each moment with love,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Bill said...

I love the vibrant colours in the back. A very nice capture.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

It is a pretty temple, love the colorful dome in the back.
Take care, enjoy your day!

Krishna (കൃഷ്ണ) said...

Small and Beautiful temple

Nancy Chan said...

Nice surrounding. Have a great day.

L. D. said...

I like how it is painted with the different colors.