Saturday, December 12, 2020

Lappy back and A short video/photo slide of Bro’s wedding

The laptop is back in its former condition, and I'm glad the technicians saved the laptop nor should have looked out for new. To everyone’s amazement, my laptop survives 9 years without any major repair! There won’t be a surprise if it comes up with another issue because I’m in a situation to install anything additional to the system or force anything out of its circuit. I’m happy I could blog again, and I wish this laptop last some time to celebrate our 10 years partnership. lol 

Brothers wedding photos selection was going on my laptop and this setback with the laptop delayed the progress of sending photos for the album. I took some photos from the wedding folders and made a short video or photo slide with the Clips app on the iPhone to send to friends and relatives as Whatsapp messages. The app has some animation clips, and I used them to enhance the photo view. I share below the video for your views. Watch in full screen for a good show.

11 comments:

Tom said...

...it's great to hear that computer problems are solved. The wedding sure was a colorful and festive event!

Bill said...

That's great news for you and the laptop. It is old so I'm glad the could fix it. Thanks for the video of the wedding, what a good time.

Lady Fi said...

Just lovely!

George said...

I'm glad your laptop is back in working condition. I very much enjoyed your video of your brother's wedding.

Destination Infinity said...

Good video and a nice song! Wishing your brother a very happy married life :)

Destination Infinity

PS: I wish I had a laptop like yours ;)

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

So happy you have your laptop back. The wedding video is wonderful, a fun event. Take care, have a great day and a happy week!

Nancy Chan said...

Wonderful that you got back your laptop in working order. Nice video of the colourful wedding. Nice song too.

ashok said...

Very nice

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Very nice video.
Congratulations to your brother and sister-in-law.

Shilpa said...

Very happy seeing a good thing this year
Nice video and family photos

kestrel said...

Thanks for sharing the wedding video. The animation was great!. Beautiful colours, lovely couple and looks like a large family gathering too