Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Signs2

Metro Juice Park  

A small juice and coffee and tea shop on the descent of Adyar bridge, opposite Sathya studio. 

It's been some time since I updated my blog, and I am doing well, so you do not need to worry. I was busy with video editing for my nephew's upcoming birthday, and I was learning new things in photoshop and using the time to think creatively to make it as enjoyable as possible. Hope you all having a good time. I will keep blogging and try to visit you all.

8 comments:

Breathtaking said...

Hello Jeevan :=)

I wondered what had happened to you. So glad you are well and used the time you weren't blogging constructively. The attractive juice, tea, and coffee shop looks inviting.
All the best.

Destination Infinity said...

Interesting pic - it sure captures ones attention. I think the red is too bright though..

George said...

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well and have been busy working on the video for your nephew's birthday. I'm sure it is going to be very special.

Tom said...

...I'm glad to hear that you are well, stay busy.

carol l mckenna said...

Oh so glad you are okay and just busy being creative ~ Wow!

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Bill said...

Glad you are back and doing good. Being creative takes time, have fun and enjoy the weekend.

L. D. said...

The red is a good color to advertise coffee for sale.

robin gupta said...


This Article is really Helpful and nice i love to read it again .
tractor