Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Love and Hate

Was tagged by Vijay to list what I love and hate.
I love to eat: Any general sea foods which are my favorites and green leaf vegetables. Popcorn; watching tv or movies I like eating popcorns one by one.

I hate to eat: Pizza, porridge (everyone always urge me to eat, but I refuse simply even not tasting a bit) , sapodilla fruit and KFC Chicken.

I love to go to: Kodaikanal, my all time best. It was closely two year now; I haven’t had a long trip, so I needed something that could be any hilly places with cool fresh breeze. Love to go on rides on Himalayan ranges of north and northeast India.

I hate to go: To grandpa house, but I love a lot to visit there which holds many memories and wishes staying with grandpa and grandma. I hate to visit because of my uncomforted; they stay in upstairs and the lane that was crowded always. I hate whatever place if it was crowded.

I love it when: I can share almost everything with my parent’s, my thoughts exist and getting satisfaction on whatever works I did well.

I hate it when: Some one values the love, because I feel love is worthless, it should come from heart and to valid in no measurement. Arguing oppose to my close ones.

I love to see: Pebble streams, grown green paddy fields, merry kids and whatever I feel beautiful (which is endless…)

I hate to see: Dirtiness, begging in torn clothes and holding with kids, distinguish between people and public nuisance.

I love to hear: Fluffy music with beautiful lines or poems; bird’s noise in the silent afternoons and sounds of chimes moving to wind.

I hate to hear: The remix songs, useless punch dialogues in Tamil films, the dryer sound from our washing machine and anything that disturbs while reading.

I like to tag my friends Alok, Kalyan and Krystyna

8 comments:

Priya said...

Porridge-U don't like. Hmm you are missing something. If you taste once, you will ask for more. And during summer its so awesome as it cools your body.

Nice tag Jeevan.

Anonymous said...

Nice reading more about you Jeevan...Some of your choices are very similar to me...Your heart is really romantic....I will do the tag in some-time as I get a bit of time off from my hectic work schedule. Thanks:)

Annie said...

You value space and peace and beauty and simplicity, Jeevan?

ViJaY said...

Hi.. Thanks for accepting ma tag and writing the post. And hey!!! Sure!! India is heaven!!! Will tag u on sum more interesting topics. if u feel tht the posts are interesting, u can write them and tag them to others... cheers!!!

gP said...

//I love to go to: Kodaikanal, my all time best. It was closely two year now; I haven’t had a long trip, so I needed something that could be any hilly places with cool fresh breeze. Love to go on rides on Himalayan ranges of north and northeast India.//

I want to go to Kodaikanal also! :D

Keshi said...

Good one Jeevan!

I love seafood too...and I hate remixes too! :)

Keshi.

krystyna said...

Thanks Jeevan - good to know more about you.
Thanks for tagging me. I'll do it.

Hugss and best wishes to you!

Jeevan said...

Priya - Thanks priya.

Kalyan – thank you buddy :) take your time to do the tag.

Annie - :) thank you annie.

Vijay – I was not denying that India is heaven, I wonder when u telling I like to visit hell. Thanks for this tag vijay :)

GP – come bro, lets we go :)

Keshi – Cheers! Thanks dear.

Krystyna – Thanks for sharing krish, will look for you tag :)