Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gazing moon

gazing moon
(click picture to enlarge)
You’re bright like tube light
and cold like kodaikanal
we learn science since; you’re a mystery
gazing around every full moon nights
striking upon your blazing beauty

Midnight in bright orange light
have been astonished upon your visits
through the stripped window screen;
though the space immense like ever
I couldn’t quite enjoy your beauty

Sometime on cold winter days
you dawn into dusk, in red in color
to let me astonish, could you turn ever
your reflection on sea
where I see silver waves swing – its beauty

7 comments:

siva // ശിവ said...

Dear Jeevan,

I am very happy to see the moon picture and your verses as today we discussed about the chandaamaama... Thanks..... This image is so nice...

Devika Jyothi said...

ha! another moon mystery!
Nice photo and poem, Jeevan :)

wishes,
devika

Anya said...

Vanakkam Jeevan ;)

BEAUTIFUL :)
So lovely words,
it was nice to read it :)
Fantastic shot, jeevan !!

(thank you for telling me on my blog ~ Vanakkam ~ now I now how to say hello to you.... LOL )

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

wowwwwwww :)

Rakesh Vanamali said...

All of life, my friend, is astonishing!

Good writing and a great picture!

Jeevan said...

Siva – Thanks so much dear :)

Devika – Thank you dear :)

Anya – Vanakkam anya hehe... Thank you, have a wonderful time and happy beach visit.

Preeti – Thank you :)

Rakesh – Thanks bro!

Web Developers Chennai said...

We are one of the Leading Resort and Hotels in Kodaikanal,our services are resort in kodaikanal,hotels at kodaikanal,cottge in kodaikanal,tour package to kodaikanal,kodaikanal tourism etc,please add my website into your blogger,it is very useful for us.