Thursday, March 08, 2018

Greeting for Women

What I think about women is right or wrong but I have thoughts about women who are our profound desire and without whom any man survive in this world and they are our source of life which dwells around them. First as a mother she couldn’t be compared with any other relationship and she’s so special in many ways and in various stages of life and from womanhood to motherhood she’s consider to be so sacred and venerable and according to a child she’s a livelihood.  There is no way a man could live without women and he need to come across her at every instance as a mother, sister, wife, daughter and overall as a friend man’s life depend on women and of course women to men. 

Being a son I couldn’t stop related by my mother, who’s behind and in front of my life to make sustain there’s sunshine and I couldn’t think a world without my mother and even in my dream I couldn’t survive without her, because she’s my life and nothing could part me from her in this inevitable world. Though I don’t have a sister to personally make life better and sweeter, my cousins fill the gap and there’s nothing communicating with them and they add an ingredient of sweetness to my world through their immense concern, care and love which exuberate me to a height   invisible. My grandmother at other hand is a transformation of love and there’s nothing concern for her other than the welfare of us, following the footstep of our late great grandmother. Anyone related with her would have disliked her and there wasn’t a hardworking woman like her, who has been busy all her life upbringing her children and looking after the dairy business. 

My aunts are all cool and always come with special care and attention and at the midlife I see a balance at their approach with either the young or old, it’s always fun being with them. And about a life partner or wife it’s never in my list of concern or wish or desire but as always keep dreaming or imagining which is common among men or women, the thinking inspires writing and although impractical I continue to script down the desire. I never think women is lesser than men but only more sufficient and incredibly mysterious to bear immense trouble or pain we would only fail to realize or try to understand. 

I do have friends in women, who were all such nice personalities distinct by their liberal thoughts, what the world really needs now to improvise the gender and not only as professional women or mother, but as student has the response to teach the parents the changes we really need and as a mother bringing up the boys reliable to women and treat with same regard.  Rely by true friendship; I admire the women here who create an impact in my lifestyle which I consider fortuity to understand (a bit on) women and their point of views. On this Women’s Day I greet all the women   there to look forward in life against all the hurdles and you were the most wanted women in our lives, where our hopes and desire for future is defined and designed by you. Love you dear women!

14 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Your mother loves you very much as you are such a good son. We should always be grateful to all the sacrifices made by our mothers and there is no way to repay them.

Rakesh Vanamali said...

Very nice tribute, Jeevan! May all of us continue to be inspired to create a world that is equal and respectful of all

Lady Fi said...

Here's hoping for a world that treats men and women equally!

Destination Infinity said...

The world is increasingly becoming an equal place in its own way. Let's hope the equality will be sustained going forward as well.

Destination Infinity

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful written tribute to women ~ especially your Mom and grandmother ~ Love it!

Happy Weekend to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Devilish Angel said...

Thank you for the wishes Jeevan...

eileeninmd said...

Hello, wonderful post and tribute to the women in your life. Everyone should be treated equally! Have a happy day!

Sandi said...

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Its truly awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea regarding from this
post.

Nancy Chan said...

A beautiful tribute to the women in your life! Both men and women are equally important.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Women as mother, sister, wife are good.
As colleagues they may be nasty.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Jeevan...this is so so beautiful. Sorry I have not been around in a while!!

Anonymous said...

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite
reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.

I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they just do not know about.

You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog
with my twitter group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Thanks