Monday, June 04, 2018

RGB Monday

IMG_20170407_133110
A colourful restaurant and café on Ooty-Coonoor main road!

A colourful café on Ooty-Coonoor Rd!

Panda atrium is an open hall type restaurant with a view overlooking the pretty Ketti valley. Though I haven’t visited the café, I find it colourful to shot from moving car and the restaurant seems to treat different taste buds and from their menu (in online) I find they are more specific on Vietnam and Chinese food. Wish I could visit this café if I was to Ooty again and the pictures shot last year in April.

5 comments:

Karen Lakis said...

I love the colors of the cafe and think I would enjoy eating there - even if just for the atmosphere.

Twilight Man said...

The architecture is colourful and unique! Nice!

carol l mckenna said...

Very colorful photo and restaurant ~ hope you go soon ~ xxx

Happy Times to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Anonymous said...

It is a very colorful picture and I think if I were driving by, I'd want to snap a photo too. Thank you for sharing this wonderful shot with us. Have a beautiful week!

Elsie

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

What an eye for color? Great one, Jeevan.