Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas


My simple Christmas tree and light decoration on the balcony! I really don’t want to decorate the Christmas tree this year but got an idea later to simply tie two poles in shape of cone in the gate and put lights around it and hung some ornaments and items I made with Popsicle sticks from last year. I tried this for a change from the regular Christmas tree. I put blue colour led serial lights on the balcony rail so it over exposed the other colours lights on the tree setting.


I Wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

7 comments:

George said...

I like your Christmas tree. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, Jeevan.

Sandi said...


It is a lovely tree, Jeevan! Merry Christmas!

ashok said...

Merry Christmas!

L. D. said...

It is a great tree. Merry Christmas to you.

Destination Infinity said...

Good idea. Season's greetings to you and your family :)

Destination Infinity

Alexandria said...

I like your creativity, sometimes less is better. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and all the best for the New Year!

carol l mckenna said...

Wow! Beautiful and so creative ~ and lovely night photos!

Happy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka ( A Creative Harbor)