Monday, December 30, 2019

RGB Monday


Festive season sieve
troubles, to make happiness
slid through tiny holes.

P.s. Hope you find the red, green and blue ornaments hung from a live christmas tree grown in the courtyard of my uncle's woodhouse at Thandikudi, near Kodaikanal. I capture the image from my last vacation in July and the ornaments weren't removed from the tree after festive season was over, but I loved seeing them pretty hung through the evergreen tree. Wishing you all Very Happy, Peaceful and Prosperous Pretty New Year, 2020!

7 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you also ~ lovely and creative photo for 2020

Happy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

L. D. said...

It is an interesting composition. I like how green the tree is with the contrast to the bright colors of the ornaments.

Lady Fi said...

Hoping 2020 is healthy and happy!

George said...

Happy New Year, Jeevan. I hope 2020 is a happy and healthy year for you and your family.

ashok said...

Happy New year 2020!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture, Jeevan. It really pops! Also, I love the phrase, "Merry 2020," it's so full of happiness. Merry 2020, Jeevan!

Elsie

Shilpa said...

Very very nice and happy new year jeevan