Monday, April 26, 2021

Hide and Seek

 
(A super pink moon from the balcony)

The moon plays hide and seek

The passing clouds like a veil 

On the bride’s face, keeps moving 

Allowing the curious eye of the moon 

To peep at the people with the same intend

The silent Sunday of curfew

Silenced the environment 

The disappeared noise and light pollution 

Helped Illuminate the night 

Ever so bright in the moonlight 

A game of high and low beam 

At the pace of passing clouds. 


P.s. I'm having some mild headaches for the last few days, and so perhaps, I would be keeping away from staring at the laptop sometimes.  Sorry if I couldn't check your blogs or post my blog. Take care

10 comments:

Tom said...

...a game that I played as a child.

Anita said...

Jeevan!Beautiful poem!

I feel so sad about your situation in your country.We are all watching !

Our goverment is preparing to send help to you as the rest of the world very soon!

Stay safe and do like you did in the start of the pandemi ,when we all where so scared,,we did not go out,,had food deliverd by our doors
Hope you will have the vaccine pretty soon!

Thinking of you and India

Anita

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely poetry and sending lots of healing energy hugs to you ~ feel better soon ` Xo

Living moment to moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

carol l mckenna said...

Awesome moon photo!

Living moment to moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

George said...

I like your poem. I hope your headaches soon go away.

Bill said...

Beautiful poem, Jeevan. Take care and hopefully you'll lose that headache.

Rose said...

I hope you feel better soon. I like the poem.

Nancy Chan said...

Nice poem. Do take a rest and get well soon.

Lady Fi said...

Lovely words and shots. I hope you and your family are keeping safe during the dreadful times your country is undergoing.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you, Jeevan. I'm so sorry to hear about what's going on in your country and I'm holding all of you in my thoughts. I hope you're feeling better and the headache has subsided.

Elsie