Saturday, April 03, 2021

Neighbor's Garden Flowers

The temperature has started to storm us here in Chennai, and the hot inland wind blowing stronger than the sea breeze has increased the heat. Heat is a common thing during the summer, but I feel it's early for the season, and I terrific what it holds further travel into the season.  Anyhow, I wish it wasn't severe as predicted.

Coming Tuesday, we are going for the state assemble election; the propaganda by the political leaders and candidates are rocking the state at every nook and corner, as the last date for the propaganda being tomorrow. The two main political parties are scorning each other rather than announcing the core activities they supposed to do.

Like how the temperature rises, covid 19 cases in the state and country is rising to an extreme level; the election field has become a hub for spreading the virus. We expected severe restrictions to implement on post-polling, but I don't anticipate a lockdown again, instead, there would be some enforcement to bring down the virus.

Oleanders along the driveway of the neighbor

Coming to the post, I share some of the photos of hibiscus and other flowers I shot from the neighbor’s house opposite us. I hope you remember the post I did here on the neighbor's rebuilt garden, and his hibiscus continues to bloom daily from his neatly arranged pots close to the gate. I take photos of the flowers whenever I see them clearly for a shot, but lately, the neighbor's father (age 94) wasn't well, so was his hibiscus, as he couldn't take care of the garden like before.

Hope you like the photos.

Red Hibiscus

Yellow Hibiscus

White Hibiscus 

Orange Hibiscus

Some cute roses

Linking this post for Garden Affair 

11 comments:

George said...

You've captured some beautiful hibiscus. I hope the summer heat won't be as bad as it has been predicted for you. We're now trying to warm up after a late freeze here. I hope your election goes well and doesn't spread Covid any further.

Tom said...

...so many beautiful flowers that I know form Maui. Stay safe and cool.

Breathtaking said...

Oh dear, I hope there are not more cases of Covid because of the elections. There is nothing worse than crowds to provoke the virus
There is talk here that restriction will soon be lifted, but the last time this happened, there were many more victims of Covid afterwards.

Your neighbour has a great variety of different coloured Hibiscus. Someone must be caring for them, because although young, they look quite healthy.I love this plant, but they don't do well in my garden.

carol l mckenna said...

Wow! The hibiscus are doing well ~ beautiful macro floral shots ~ Be safe ~ be well. ~ Xo

Living moment by moment,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Bill said...

Hi Jeevan, I remember your previous post of your neighbor's garden. It looks absolutely beautiful in the photos you show today. Very nice that you can see and take photos of it. Thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend.

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

pretty flowers

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

The garden is a beautiful sight, I am glad you are able to enjoy the neighbor's lovely flowers. I love the hibiscus. Take care, have a happy new week!

Nancy Chan said...

Your neighbour's garden with all the beautiful flowers looks like a plant nursery.

kestrel said...

It has been hot here too. Your neighbour has beautiful hibiscus in many colours and you are lucky to get to peep at them. hope you get some rains too

L. D. said...

Beautiful flowers. The oleander shrub is wonderful in shape and color.

Arun Goyal said...

Hi Jeevan , I love Hibiscus . I am glad to find fellow Indian blogger. Thanks for joining in Garden Affair.