Monday, September 19, 2022

RGB Monday

Kavin, my nephew, is having fun with his colorful toys!


I purchased this beach toy set since he is fascinated by the winnow, mug, and other home-cleaning items. Kavin is already 11 months old and will celebrate his first birthday on October 26th. We are excited to hold the event in some venue close to home that is also handy for me to attend. 

I bought a xylophone for my other nephew, Jeswanth, a year ago. But it serves the purpose only now; Kavin understands how the instrument works and knocks the metal bars with the sticks, but he still puts the wood stick (shaped like a Lolipop) in his mouth (as shown in the image) and hits the note with another. He occasionally knocks with both sticks. He's intelligent and patiently listens and watches things before going ahead. I'm also working on a birthday video for him, using photos I've shot so far and doing my best to make it look good. 


7 comments:

Tom said...

...color is stimulating and particularly for young children.

Anonymous said...

That stick looks like a lollipop... no wonder he is putting it in his mouth :) Have a great birthday party :)

carol l mckenna said...

Oh Kevin is adorable and sweet photos and what a great uncle you are ~

Am sure you know children learn about things at his age by putting everything in their mouth ~ namaste ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Ex[;pres.
aka (A Creative Harbor)

George said...

I'm sure your video will be very good since you've gotten some great pictures of him.

L. D. said...

Kids enjoying their toys is fun to watch. I like all the colors too of all of his things.

Nancy Chan said...

You have 2 beautiful nephews. Kids are attracted to colourful things.

ashok said...

So sweet!