Saturday, August 04, 2018

Front and Back

IMG_9182

Here’s couple of candid shots on a horse ride around the Kodaikanal Lake road. It was the same horse, horseman and rider on both images that I just shot from the parked car, beside the lake, as they rode front and back. Kodaikanal Lake is one of my favourite places and just observing things happening around is a great time pass and entertainment as well. And horse riding is a part of the tourist activities take place around the lake road, apart cycling, where cycles are rented on hour’s basis.

IMG_9179

Linking this post with SATURDAY CRITTERS

13 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, pretty horse and great captures front and back. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend! PS, thank also for the comment on my post.

Bill said...

Nice captures! The horse is pretty and they look like they're enjoying the walk. Enjoy your day Jeevan.

A Colorful World said...

A fun activity in a lovely place! Nice shots!

Gosia said...

GREAT SHOTS GREETINGS

Nancy Chan said...

I have never been on a horse! I wonder how it feels like!

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful photos! Love the horse and humans ~ so loving ~

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

GreenComotion said...

Such a beautiful place - Kodai!
Nice street scenes, Jeevan.
Have a Happy Day!
Peace :)

Destination Infinity said...

Kodai is greener than Ooty. I too like it. The second picture seemed like it was telling a story - just my first impression.

Destination Infinity

Lady Fi said...

What fun shots.

Karen Lakis said...

This looks like it would be a fun place to watch and take photos! I like the view of both front and back.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

It is great.

Anonymous said...

Jeevan! You just made me miss riding my friend's horse. She had a couple of horses that we used to ride. :) What wonderful pictures. As always, thank you for sharing.

Elsie

L. D. said...

This is a fun share for you. I like the creative idea.