Monday, October 22, 2018

RGB Monday

Colorful Yedappalli

Colorful Yedappalli

Yedappalli is a beautiful town village, located between Coonoor and Kotagiri in the Nilgiris, and what I really like there was the different types of houses and architectures which gave me lot opportunity to take photos, but unfortunately I couldn’t use my camera and shot only with mobile. We stop at this village for a cup of tea, couple of time, during our travel through Nilgiris; and I simply loved this place and the colors used on the houses with very simple and neatly build for their capability. I believe you get to see more colors than RGB, in the picture above. I really need to say I had a good tea there and just for that we made another stop at the village during our return journey, in April 2017.

9 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

Nice cheery and colourful town. Have a happy new week!

carol l mckenna said...

You are right ~ beautiful colors and buildings to photograph ~ ^_^

Happy Monday to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Bill said...

Very nice colours and they are always a pleasure to the eye.

L. D. said...

They do use a lot of nice colors on their buildings. The shapes are diverse too. It is an interesting place for you to take photos.

Lady Fi said...

Lovely colours.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Very bold colors. And quite an eye for spotting them. Also Yedapalli seems to be an interesting place for tea and snacks.

Destination Infinity said...

Your mobile take good photos, so no worries :)

Destination Infinity

Anonymous said...

I love this town! It reminds me of my beach town with all the brightly colored buildings. A perfect picture for your blog theme.

Elsie

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

What a pretty and colorful town. Great photo. Enjoy your day!